eurasia supermarket Bordeaux

betoulle

Hi

I went on Monday, It was very good, well worth a visit.

I found it when leaving Ikea to get onto the rocade, at the roundabout where the new Buffalo grill is and conforama, take the first right.

I didn't know it was there but saw the huge sign on the red roof and went to take a look.

Regards

Nina

For those of us not close enough to Bordeaux to visit this, I would really recommend Zenfi which does mail order.  They don't take credit cards, unfortunately, so once you place your order they send you an invoice then you pop off a check.  I've been thrilled with their service and have ordered several times from them this year.  They've gone out of their way to be customer-friendly.

PG

That is really odd.  I placed an order on Saturday without a problem.  Maybe their ISP is doing maintenance work, I know that happens with ours once in a while.  Give it a couple of hours and try again.  It figures this would happen right after giving out their URL !

PG

There has been an EuroAsie supermarket in the centre of Bordeaux for at least 15 years; I go regularly to get bits and pieces. The last time it was for a part for the PC that my son couldn't find anywhere else so I got a stock of food in at the same time.

• 5 years later...