tour de france on tv

Jks

Hi there

Can anyone advice which satellite tv channel would be best for watching the Tour live. We will be in England, but working and want to record it on on eparticular day. Any advice greatly appreciated

Cheers

JKS

The best coverage of Le Tour is on Eurosport. I keep an old Pace analog box and dish just for the purpose because it's free to air. However it is also on Sky digital satellite if you pay a subscription. I hope David Duffield is commentating this year. Duffers rocks!

[quote]Hi there Can anyone advice which satellite tv channel would be best for watching the Tour live. We will be in England, but working and want to record it on on eparticular day. Any advice greatly appr...[/quote]

If you are in UK, Channel Four usually has an update program every evening if not actual coverage during the early afternoon.

I am off to Deux sevres next week for a few weeks, will I be able to watch the Tour de france on my French telly, which only receives programmes via standard ariel.  If not, I will need to take to the local roads on my bike, not a pretty sight.