shrubs online

bernard

Can anyone help my sister who lives permanently in the Dordogne to find a good site to buy shrubs. She is not always able to travel to buy things for the garden so an ONLINE site would be great. Icing on cake would be to know if there are any English sites as well that despatch to France for me to send some as well. Thanks

The first two I have tried, Bernard (although for other plants, not shrubs) and the stuff has turned up in good condition.  What happened subsequently is unfair to the seller as my fingers are far from green - but a reasonable percentage have thrived in spite of my efforts.[:-))]

Whether this is useful or not will depend on whereabouts in the Dordogne your sister lives.

There is an excellent nursery on the D703 between Bergerac and Le Buisson de Cadouin.

It is called Pepinieres Delmas & Fils and is at St Capraise de Lalinde.

I found it a bit pricey compared with England, but the plants were of an excellent quality and the friendly staff gave good advice.

Hoddy

[quote user="inkflo"]You could always try the English Nursery In France
An English Nursery in France
Shrub & fruit tree nursery
Just type that into Google & it will appear.

[/quote]

I tried this but could only find it further down on Google in a Charente section on Angloinfo but it doesn't give a website. Do you think they have one?