Ordering breakfast for one - with two sharing?

Wendy

amazing! just so beautiful - dare not look at tarif yet! Personally don;t like the chair by the stairs- but... Your place looks just so beautiful. You are definitely on my 'to do list' - number 1 is selling our house in UK and moving to our old farm in the Jura!

Tarrifs...well arfter looking at some "rather typical B and Bs I feel that for what is on offer we are priced fairly ok.....breakfast costs us [in time and money]more than most dinners may cost in a meduim priced restaurant and the dinner at 39 euros is incl wine, mineral water, coffee [from a professional machine...as breakfast] and 4/5 courses where everything [except the bread..just currently]is made here....so pastry, stocks....[soups/sauces]It takes time to prep....time to serve.....and time to clear and to wash the dishes.Because we enjoy what we do.....we do not mindInfact on refelection our prices are rather reasonable.

sorry- can't actualy find your tarrif on the website? Help?

Yes, i agree, it's great to do a 'job' that you love, with love. Your young couple remined me of a very good TV series on Tales of the Unexpected/roal Dahl- about a small hotel in France with 3 Michelin star for its 'foie gras' - hope they got away safely (avec ou sans 'crise de foie' - can anybody tell me why the French, so healthy and all that - are always complaining of their 'crise de foie' - an afflicgion which does not seem to have an equivalent elsewhere!?!)

really looking forward to coming over one day- if our buyers house sale goes through tomorrow (croisez-vous les doigts pour nous - merci)

Going back to the original post, our family always share meals.  I can never understand why "children's meals" have to be just for children.  Except for my husband, I don't always want full portions and don't like leaving waste on the plate.  I have four children and, when the six of us are breakfasting or dining, I usually order 4 meals between us.  If the owners don't want to give us extra plates or cutlery, we just share those as well.  I can't see what is wrong with that.  In this day and age of 'going green', I would say that it is ecologically friendly.

By that way, we own a B&B in the UK, with evening meals, and don't mind if guests wish to share.  So the table could be taking by higher paying customers, perhaps, but c'est la vie.

If you look under Bed and Breakfast......the tariff is quoted.If you look under cookery courses...there is the all inclusive price.There is also a price for the evening meal...As we are not a fish and chip shop I do not need to "chalk-up" the prices boldly everywhere.