Oh dear, here we go again.

Quillan

Well apart from those Greek priests still wanting to come and stay we seem to have a new one on the block, details below.

Name - Micheal David
Telephone - +1850-304-0098
Enquiry - Good Morning ,

I'm Micheal David from Florida I'll like to know if your property is available from

Checking Date : 12 march 2011
Checkout Date 19 march 2011
Two people only.

Looking forward to read your good news.
Thanks
+1850-304-0098
Micheal David.
Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

I am stringing him along at the moment but its the old "My company will pay you all the money by cheque for the rental plus flights, you cash the cheque and send me my flight money". I just have not seen this particular one before, well not somebody who can spell for a start.

[quote user="Quillan"]

Well apart from those Greek priests still wanting to come and stay we seem to have a new one on the block, details below.

Name - Micheal David

Telephone - +1850-304-0098

Enquiry - Good Morning ,

I'm Micheal David from Florida I'll like to know if your property is available from

Checking Date : 12 march 2011

Checkout Date 19 march 2011

Two people only.

Looking forward to read your good news.

Thanks

+1850-304-0098

Micheal David.

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

I am stringing him along at the moment but its the old "My company will pay you all the money by cheque for the rental plus flights, you cash the cheque and send me my flight money". I just have not seen this particular one before, well not somebody who can spell for a start.

[/quote]

Other grammatical mistakes highlighted in red, though I suppose Micheal could be spelled like that, would indicate his spelling might be OK, but his grammar is not.  Since he's meant to be American, would give me considerable pause for thought (for thought read - distrust!)

[quote user="woolybanana"]Q should be very careful on this one as the scammers might be gay and he would then be sued for discrimination against gay scammers![/quote]

Oh I don't know, there's some form of perverse pleasure when you get a very homophobic couple stay sleeping in the same bed that the week previously was occupied by a couple of the same gender. I know your only joking Wooly but I love the sound of the bell on my cash register, it's music to my ears, the more music it makes the happier I am and my cash register is definitely not homophobic nor is it racist nor does it only prefer one type of religion. Come one come all is it's favorite tune and I love it. [;-)]