2004 Bookings

Kiraude

How are your bookings???

I've got a place sleeping 5, in the past 4 years it's been great until last year - which I eventually filled but it took some work.

This year I've only got 2 weeks spare in the high (july/aug) months, booked solid, and most of those came in before Xmas - my poor French (Parisian) rentals won't get a look in at this rate!

Anyone else seeing an improvement on last year?

Kira

Hi Kira,

Same situation for me here in Normandy (14) - I don't have one week free at our 4-6 person cottage between 3 April and end of September, and I also have 2 weeks booked for December! Most of my admin this year will be saying 'sorry, full', and suggesting other gites to rent in the area.

I could have let a street - no, a town! - of cottages for June (D-Day anniversary) and Jul/Aug.

No weekends off for me this summer...

.... but I shouldn't complain, as it provides the 'jam' on our croissant!

JudyM

There seems to be a distinct improvement over last year. July/August pretty well full and also people here now, and a January booking is unheard of so far as I am concerned. Property seekers of course!

Not a lot of interest in the Spring yet but I don't despair. I have found with the Internet that people leave their choice later and later. My record is an enquiry on a Wednesday and they arrived on the Friday.

Liz (29)

• 3 weeks later...
This is our first year. We have 2 gites and we are almost full for the british school holidays, but have very little for May, June / September. I guess that's only to be expected. Am I allowed to ask who you advertise with, those of you who have loads of weeks bookings??

Here's to a good summer everyone!

Suzi
www.patiras.com