Pricey Pools

thelimetree

Hi

Can anyone help,we have two properties in which we wish to install pools, 10 * 5 plus a roman end,plus a two metre kiddy splash pool.Heated with salt chlorination.Plus electric security cover.

We live in 33/47 & the qoutes / timescale have been totally unbelievable & it seems they only do LINERS here. We would like at least one pool completed by the end of June.

Would really appreciate any advice/recomendations/help on the above

Peter 

Teehee -can't argue with that!

Wonder if maybe there is going to be a thread on "pricey pools"? If there is then I quite agree- in my experience you can't get a good quality, up and running,below-ground pool for under £20,000.

I know you can save money by using a kit,digging the hole yourself,using an above-ground version etc etc but to have it done for you and be half decent ( with a decent plage too, not just that horrid gravelly stuff that hurts your feet) I have found that this is the amount you need to pay- could be more of course   Happy swimming!!  

The post had a few carriage returns before it and didn't seem to show up but here it is:

Hi

Can anyone help,we have two properties in which we wish to install pools, 10 * 5 plus a roman end,plus a two metre kiddy splash pool.Heated with salt chlorination.Plus electric security cover.

We live in 33/47 & the qoutes / timescale have been totally unbelievable & it seems they only do LINERS here. We would like at least one pool completed by the end of June.

Would really appreciate any advice/recomendations/help on the above

Peter