Help = Broken dentures

JeanS

Forgive me for being stupid, but isn't it a case of finding a local dentist and getting him / her to sort things out?

I rather doubt that in France, nor in the UK. that you can go direct to a 'technician'.

Just ring somebody local and say that its an 'urgences' situation and they'll doubtless sort you out. Best of luck - 2 mths is a long time to be without the old choppers!!!

[quote user="JeanS"]

Thanks all - seems most of the dentists around here are on holiday. Found one - so off now to see what he can do.

[/quote]

I was in this predicament a few years ago.

I found a dentist without any problem, but I had to wait three weeks because the local laboratories were all on holiday.

After alot of huffing and puffing he decided it could be fixed and so I can collect it on Wednesday. More than I wanted to pay but I really can't be with me teeth!!

I checked my Travel insurance - can't claim because I didn't break them in an accident.

[quote user="JeanS"]

After alot of huffing and puffing he decided it could be fixed and so I can collect it on Wednesday. More than I wanted to pay but I really can't be with me teeth!!

I checked my Travel insurance - can't claim because I didn't break them in an accident.

[/quote]

Didn't you just remember that it WAS an in accident?