URSSAF Prelevement 31 December

mogs

Urssaf are usually very hot on taking the quarterly payments, however our prelevement that should have been taken on 31st December still hasn't gone, so I'm getting a bit worried. The previous prelevement at end September was taken exactly on the day they said it would be.

Has anyone else had this? I don't find Urssaf the easiest of people to deal with so not sure what to do.

Thanks

On the other side of the coin, they overcharged my disabled daughter more than a thousand euro's last August. Despite numerous phone calls and e-mails they have failed to respond. Now at the stage of recorded mail to them.

It seems that to the French, a problem ignored is a problem solved.

• 3 weeks later...
Just to update on this topic.

End of January still no prelevement taken. I phoned CPAM English line who established that Urssaf had not been contacted by our CPAM to advise on what we pay. CPAM themselves are saying for Oct/Nov/Dec we don't need to pay anything (??? usually we do) but the technician at CPAM English line is saying that if we've had a letter from them saying what our cotisations should be then we should be paying every 3 months!

It sounds like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. I'm waiting for a call back either to confirm they will take the payment, and if not I've asked for a letter to confirm we don't owe them anything for the three months they say.

Very odd, any update from you Danny?