Do I need to inform CPAM of a change of mutuelle?

mint

Yes, nomoss, I know about the pharmacie.  At the start of every year after renewal of our mutuelle premium, we register our tiers payant cards with 2 local pharmacies so that we could readily use either.

If nobody knows, I will contact the mutuelle to ask them but I hope to avoid that as I have severe phonephobia[:)]

mint wrote : If nobody knows, I will contact the mutuelle to ask them but I hope to avoid that as I have severe phonephobia

Why don't you go into your Amelie account online and send them a secure message .. there is a special section for notifying them of any relevant changes.

Alas, Sue, I have not got so far as to set up an Amelie account[:$]

Will have a look at the site later and see if it's in the FAQs.

Whilst you are on here, can you please tell me what there might be in my computer settings to prevent me using live chat on my mutuelle site?  There is a link to check the chat line and that indicates that there is no problem with the line, so I wonder if it could be my privacy settings?

Thanks, Sue[:)]

Mint wrote : Whilst you are on here, can you please tell me what there might be in my computer settings to prevent me using live chat on my mutuelle site?

If I remember correctly you use Firefox as your browser. If so then it is most likely Adblockplus stopping what it thinks is an unwanted pop-up. To disable Adblock on your mutuelle's site try this :

Open the mutuelle's page then look up near the top RHS until you find the Adblock icon/symbol .. it looks like a small, red hexagon with the letters ABP in white across the centre.

Click on this icon and then click on the on/off slide button .. to disable ABP on that site.

Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll think of smthg else.

Thank you, Sue and Hereford.

I THINK I have unblocked the blocker but the chat line is, of course, now off-line[:D]  However, there was a space to send a message so I have done that and I will see whether the messagerie works on Monday.

Will be sure to let you know and many thanks again.

Thank you, id.  Yes, the letter is ready to go.

I used a template I found and, as it mentioned that I should enclose a copy of our carte tiers payant, I have included that and also given them the contact details of the new mutuelle.

This has been worth doing because it has saved us over 600 euros for this year (same cover).

By writing, it does mean that they will have to reply by letter[:)]  so win win! 

Some forum members seem to be having long term medical treatment part of which is paid for by their mutuelle or by themselves. This raises the question as to whether it should not be fully reimbursed by the CPAM at no cost either to them or the mutuelles. There are many long term illnesses such as diabetes which are affection longue durée and thus treated. It might be worth checking.

Surely, Norman can offer some guidance here?