Which Sky digi box?

Hi

I wouldnt worry which one to buy, prior to our move here I bought an old (ish) Pace box and small mesh dish for £30 as well as a more expensive Panasonic box, no difference in either where we are but maybe southern spain or Italy then maybe the more expensive ones may be better.

Panasonic boxes are generally regarded as being the best of the bunch. In Brittany, a 45cm mini-dish (UK style) is perfectly acceptable (don't let anyone tell you otherwise) and certainly looks a lot better than those ugly great 80cm ones sold in the bricos !

Keep an eye on ebay.co.uk for a good deal. I recently purchased a Panasonic DSB40 (one of the later models but the DSB30 is fine too) plus a brand new dish, 20m of cable and f-type connectors all for £85. Free delivery to a UK address and then got someone to bring it over for me. It also came guaranteed. This was my fifth Panasonic box and I'm pleased to say they all work extremely well. If you want to buy viewing cards for ITV, Ch4 etc. then expect to pay about £40 each for them on ebay, but again make sure you only buy ones that are sold with a guarantee that they will work.