boite de reception -- nearly full

Wanadoo seem to have reduced the amount of space for incoming Emails, I have deleted loads , but there are quite a few I would like to keep for reference. I now have 170 messages in the `boite de reception` and it still tells me I am 95% full!  there is a message there now asking me if I need more space, which they will charge me for per month. It is not a large amount of money, infact only a couple of euros, but I know before I had space to store around 400 emails.

My question is, from trying to find somewhere to `store` these emails, Is the`Brouillons` the area to store excess messages(I do not particularly want them in my contacts box) and if so how do I transfere them? I have been dabbling most of the morning and now feel I need somone with more that a 20 amp lightbulb upstairs to help me! please.[8-)]

I have often wondered how many you can keep on Outlook Express.  It keeps asking me if I want to compress the messages to save space.  I always say no as I don't know where they go and how to retrieve them if they are compressed   [:$]

Two or three times all my incoming messages kept on Outlook Express have disappeared and I wondered if it was due to lack of space as I hadn't compressed them.

As previously advised, use OE, there is no limit on your in box, compressing your messages does not move them it just speeds up (or prevents slowing down) of OE. You don't have to use OE,nowadays there are other very similar E-mail facilities such as Firefox. 

well thanks for the replies, BUT, you lot are going to have to speak english!

how do I save to OE, I do not email through this facility, where do I find OE ?

I have today emptied my messages sent box, which has improved my capacity to my inbox.