Please, Please, Please

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/624377/ShowPost.aspx

Hello Powerdesal, we have talked about this several times before.

If it is a photo already on the web you can right click on the photo, choose "copy" then "ctrlV" here to paste it.

If it is a photo of your own on your computer, you have to put it on the web first in something like Photobucket.

Good luck!

I've just edited what I said about the url link, it didn't work, so I just copied and pasted like this (that's what I do from Photobucket too instead of the IMG link) :

CA,

Many thanks, I guess I will have to get Photobucket or such like. Got

to be my own photos, we've been through all the 'intellectual property

rights' discussion in the recent past.

Wicked photo of the Chinook, almost looks like Bovington.

Regards

Great!  That's a lovely photo Steve, couldn't see it so well on the avatar.  Good one of your girl too Possum.  Looking forward to more photos... tell, me did you both use the copy and paste method?

Looking back on the previous thread mentioned above, it looks as if when you delete a picture from Photobucket, it deletes it on here too by the IMG link.  I wonder if that happens if you have done copy and paste, maybe not. 

CA,

I dont seem to be able to get the right click - copy image - place and

Ctr + V to work so had a drag & drop from photobucket.

My apologies to everyone if my 'playing about' to practice upsets them, just ignore the topic.

French Wiring

wiring

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

Great!  That's a lovely photo Steve, couldn't see it so well on the avatar.  Good one of your girl too Possum.  Looking forward to more photos... tell, me did you both use the copy and paste method?

Looking back on the previous thread mentioned above, it looks as if when you delete a picture from Photobucket, it deletes it on here too by the IMG link.  I wonder if that happens if you have done copy and paste, maybe not. 

[/quote]

Thanks, Christine.  The Diva adds her thanks as well, as she's quite the glutton for compliments!

Yes, I did use the copy and paste method and it worked easily.  It had never occurred to me that it was so easy to do it that way!

PG

... Possum, don't know if it's just me, but can't see the Diva anymore.  She was there when you first posted it yesterday, but now just the empty frame with a red cross.

Steve, looking forward to seeing some more of your excellent and very interesting photos, got any French plumbing ones?

... Possum, don't know if it's just me, but can't see the Diva anymore.  She was there when you first posted it yesterday, but now just the empty frame with a red cross.

[/quote]

Me too. Just a frame.

[quote user="powerdesal"]Just by coincidence I have just poured one, I hesitate to admit this though - its Californian  ( my apologies to all )[:$]

[/quote]

Why, as a Californian (Ex), I'm flattered!

Actually, we've had several bottles of Californian wine brought over for our friends here, and the verdict has been very positive!

PG

[/quote]

Christine, I just checked and she was still there for me.  I wonder if anyone else is having that problem???

PG

Then Possum, have you deleted the photo from your Yahoo thing?

Oh God........   Steve!

[/quote]

Christine, check now.  I think it may have had to do with the privacy settings on Yahoo, which I've now tweaked.  Clearly, I can't tell as it knows it's me looking!

PG

No, still not there, and Fulcrum said the same.

[/quote]

I find myself flummoxed, as it was there yesterday and on my end, I've changed nothing?  Perhaps I will post a question so that Admin can ferret out an answer?

PG