My Panasonic “Sky” digibox packed up and I’ve bought a Tonna digital Satellite Receiver Free to Air SD 5000.   It can receive ITV 1 and ITV 3 (plus many shopping channels, Men & Motors etc) but there’s no sign of ITV 2 and 4 and BBC 1, 2, 3 and 4.  Plus there are no listings for  BBC Radio 2 and 4.  Can all these be added manually if I have the frequencies?  (and if so where can I find the frequencies?)

Any advice very welcome!

Bernice

Thanks, that’s very helpful. I’ve managed to add in BBC1 and 2 and the BBC radio channels by selecting another frequency and doing another channel search. 

No luck so far finding BBC 3 and 4 and ITV 2 and 4 but  I’ll try again.

Bernice

Assuming you have a fairly strong signal and you are pointing at Astra 2D then you should get these channels OK. A small point to note is that during the day the channels change name to things like CBBC and CBeebies and for example ITV4 is listed as ETV so it may be you are getting these channels anyway....

Pierre from a now rainy Luxembourg

A small point to note is that during the day the channels change name to things like CBBC and CBeebies and for example ITV4 is listed as ETV so it may be you are getting these channels anyway....

Thanks for that!

Bernice