Wanadoo Broadband

Hi louweezel

I have just come on to the forum to ask exactly the same question!  Since Sunday I have experienced all sorts of problems trying to get on to ADSL.  It seems that for long periods of time (few hours) I can't get on to the Wandoo webpage - has anyone got any ideas what's going on??

Nothing that i know of going on!!

It seems to be working fine now though.  Very odd, i wonder if they were repairing something on the line locally. Maybe we are going to be receiving 8meg broadband ..........mmmm doubt that somehow.  Phone etc worked fine though.

Louise

Louweezel  We've been having problems with our Broadband for several weeks in our village and surrounding area.  Everyone reported that there was a problem to the 3900 number and we were fobbed off with all sorts of stuff - need a new filter, need a new modem etc.  One person even bought a new pc because they were told that it was them who had the problem.  Suddenly after more calls by people to 3900 the problem  ceased to be and we could all connect to the internet.  This happened a week last Friday.  Then yesterday (Friday) everyone was off the air again...................we're back on again now but France Telecom must be doing work somewhere to create this kind of situation.   Just to add insult to injury we had our FT bill today and find that we have been charged 17,61  euro's for phoning the 3900 line!!!  and of course pay for all the time that we were 'off the air'.  Do you think there is any chance of a rebate???

How frustrating for you, Rozmum.

I have to stop myself getting annoyed because i am still in shock that i have managed to get broadband out in the country, i never expected to.

As for the rebate....hummmmm......... you'll be lucky! [:D]

Louise