Help.......can't forward yummy pic!!!!!

Hi everyone,  I am experiencing a wee problem with messagerie in wanadoo/orange!  I have received a very nice (keeping it clean[:D]) picture that I am trying to forward to my mates for a little christmas cheer! Anyway, it wasn't sent as attachment and no matter what I do, transfer, copy to word etc, try and print to scan, all the text is there, but no pic!  I get the picture on my email, but no one else can see it, just the text. I can't find a way to download the email so stuck with transfer etc.  As I say, even sending to print doesn't bring up the picture, I get a box outline in viewer but no pic, is this just wanadoo/orange or is it a problem I can fix easily.  If it can be fixed, how do I do it?? Any help would be greatfully received, not only by me, but from all my mates who will have a happy chrimbo[:D]

Many thanks in advance

Kimberly

Hi Cooperlola

Thanks for the info

I have had a look at the site and I think you need to have the photo on your system to upload.  Unfortunately, I am unable to do that or re size. The picture is within an email, not as an attachment or scanned image, but within the text.  As I said, the text appears, but the pics have an empty box.  I have tried everything I can think of, but hey, maybe I am destined to be the only one to enjoy it not to send it!!

Thanks again[:)]

Kimberly

If right-clicking on the picture produces nothing it was probably added to the text and saved as a text document. If that is the case you have two options,

Contact the sender and ask them to send it to you again as an attachment, or

Print it out in as high definition as you can, scan it, then open it in a photo management program and crop the text off. You wont have a crystal print but it shouldn't be too bad.