A moan at France Telecom!

Hi

They have been pestering me with ads, via email etc, and huge billboards in there own shops, encouraging people to change to "Internet & Telephone Unlimited".

After waying up the pros and cons, I thought it may be good for us since my phone and internet bill is around 90 euros a month, so an offer of 42.90 per month ( includes the livebox )seemed a pretty good start to reducing the phone expenditure. Of course there are variables to be considered, which I will not bore you with, but after some calculations made the decision.

Now for something completely different!!!!!!!!

From my experience at least, there are some very useful phone numbers, that we all need and it seems all too often but anyway, and these are generally,  Urssaf, RAM, Organic, EDF, and I'm sure you can name others,,,,guess what? Their 08** ( local call rate numbers) are blocked on this service, and after a chat in the shop today it appears to be because of the volume of revenue they collect from them.

So since I had no knowledge of this, because they certainly dont tell you when they are selling it to you, I said change it back, the assistant said he couldnt and we are stuck with it for a year.

just so you know if your thinking about it.