What goes on in a spammers brain ?

I don't get an awful lot of spam, Yahoo mail seems to be quite good at blocking most of it and the odd ones which it's uncertain about and lets through automatically go into a special spam folder however I digress.

Virtually all those which do get through are from ridiculous named senders and have ridiculous subjects, for instance, the last one I received was from:

crg kolari   with a subject   verubtet

Now surely anybody even marginally in control of their faculties is going to instantly delete such a message so just what is the point ?

If a message came from a feasible name with a feasible subject then at least a few numpties might be tempted to open it but crg kolari / verubtet, I ask you [:-))]

Althing is easy! (Only one 'l' by the way)

The point is that a sufficient number of weak minded slack-jawed credulous morons ANSWER these emails in an attempt to get a bigger wossname or a - well, you get the idea - to make it worth the bother of sending them out. People do actually buy hooky drugs and quack remedies, or invest to make a fortune for fourpence. Just as people are still taken in by the 419 scammers and others.

To be honest, I am uttlerley sick to the guts of these perverts every day, sending me unwanted e mail intended for men mostly.    I have blocking but they know a way around it.  They just use the same words, including just putting digits in between the sick words they use. What a sad world it is.[+o(]

Georgina