Activating livebox

I have the Livebox mini installed, phoneline working....everything fine....or so i thought...because of the thickness of the internal walls in my house, wifi does not work well, with my origianl Livebox I had an ethernet cable connected which worked fine. But, (I am sure you are ahead of me,) when the ethernet cable is plugged into the new box, although there are two lights flashing, it does not connect. I have plugged the cable into the Yellow socket and can see two lights flashing. I have gone into Admin and (see below) and can see the Ethernet is Deconnecte - Is there ANYONE out there able to explain what I have to do to make it Active......

Thanks..................

Connexion de l'équipement

Mode de connexion :Ethernet
Statut :Déconnecté
Adresse IP :192.168.1.11
Masquer l'équipement dans la vue du réseau

Limitation de l'accès à l'internet :Cliquez ici pour modifier

Suppression de l'équipement

Cette fonction vous permet de supprimer les équipements qui ne sont plus présents dans votre réseau domestique.

Supprimer cet équipement

yes, I have done all that, the livebox is working fine, I just want to activate the 'yellow' usb so people staying with me can plug their laptop into the livebox. From the set up message it is written in red, saying disactivated (in french) I want to know how to change this setting.