As 101-06 is mentioned its probably the SKY EPG numbers and they mean free to air.  With all the power outtages recently a lot of boxes have been "upset", we had exactly this problem a few weeks back, we gained BBC 1 London at 101 instead of the previous BBC 1 Scotland and lost other channels.  Best thing is to turn off the box completely and leave for 5 minutes or more, take out and clean the sky card and turn it back on.  That usually does the trick and your usual EPG regional variations will be restored.

It could also apply to a freesat system.

In another place a similar question was asked - I tried to be helpful, wrongly, as it turned out, assuming the question was posed by someone living in France only to be admonished for making that assumption.

So, it may appear to be a 'little picky' but a bit bit more info in the question would be of great help.

Regards - Tim

Ok - sorry to be a bit pedantic but it's not Freeview. I'm guessing, until you tell us otherwise, that Ron is probably correct and your neighbours are using a Sky box, with, perhaps, a Freesat from Sky card.

As has been suggested , it's possible that the dish may be a little out of alignment after last weeks storms, but before clambering around outside, try unplugging the box from the mains - count to five, and plugging back in.

If there have been any interruptions to the mains supply it's possible that the Sky box has been 'upset' and needs a 'reboot'.

It may, or may not fix the problem, but in my opinion it's the best and simplest place to start.

If the problem persists we will need some more information before suggesting other possible solutions.

Regards - Tim