Going round in circles on Oranges poorly designed website trying to find a contact email address.

Maybe someone here will know better than them anyway.

I've got a PAYG orange mobile plan. My forumula is fine except for internet access (which they call WAP on their site), which they claim should only cost me 0.15 eur/min or 0.15 eur/kb.

Well I just hopped online for two minutes and didn't even really get to open a website properly. When I checked how much that 2 minte connection cost, the thieving swines had taken over €7 for it.

What is that about? Does anyone have any idea?

Could be.  I have no idea how they can manage/justify connection by the minute as if you're not moving data around then there is no call on their system

However, at an outrageous 0.15 eur/Kb as you state, €7 would get you a whole 46 Kb, or one small picture, quite possible in 2 minutes of dodgy connection.

One thing that bugs me more than anything with orange PAYG phones is that when I top up from said phone I then receivea text telling me I now get 300 free texts etc. Well er no you don't unless you live in the UK. So I pay to them using UK account but don't get the benefit here in France. Not really fair IMHO.

tuppence