lost channel 5 and se region??

This has been much discussed - I'll find the thread shortly but if you do a search you may get there more quickly than I as the internet here is incredibly slow!

Sky have changed their cards and the old ones (with a little house on them) no longer work for C5 and regional ITV in the normal way but there is a "fix" you can use which is in said thread.  You will lose Fiver and FIVE US unless you buy a new (white) card - about £20 on flea-bay.

EDIT : The Fix

"You can add Five manually:

• With your digibox turned on, press the "Services" button (near the top of the remote).

• Select number 4 (System Setup), and then 4 again ("Add Channels").

• In the appropriate fields enter the following (you move through the fields using the up and down arrow keys).

• In the Frequency field enter: 10.773,

• The next three fields are toggle fields, i.e. using the left and right arrows will change the value.

• Toggle Polarisation to : H

• Toggle Symbol Rate to: 22000

• Toggle FEC to : 5/6

• Then select the last button - Find Channels.

• Channel 5 will now be in the list of channels maybe called 6335

• Use the Yellow button to place a tick beside each one you wish to store and when you've finished ticking press "Select". The channel will now be stored.

You can view it by pressing the "Services" button, then 6 ("Other Channels"), use the arrow keys to move to the channel you want and press "Select". " Thanks Clair!

One of several threads on the subject :

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/2/1939619/ShowPost.aspx#1939619

It could also be a minor problem that a reboot might fix.  When viewing Fiver and SKY 3 now,a message comes up saying we will lose these soon, but have not yet.  What has happened to us and others is when there has been a sudden power cut, when the box comes straight back up, it has reverted to London BBC and ITV settings, and not the Scottish settings it had.  The "cure", is to pull out the plug and leave it for 5 minutes or so and it then "goes back" of the border[:D].