new orange deal with calls to england inclu

has anybody out there had problems sighning up to orange's new deal. which has all international calls, television and internet included? i have to this date had bills for nearly 200 euros and loss of internet for 3 weeks, also no phone for 2 days after they disconnected and reconnected my line( a bill for 55 euros) . if anybody can give me advice on how to get any sense from the english speaking helpline i would much obliged. i now have internet and phone, after 6 weeks, but am disputing the bills.

It would be useful to know exactly what offer you signed up to - for example, Net Plus, Formule Plus. It is difficult to really know exactly what your charges are for without knowing what it says on your bills. If you had a phone line already and you signed up for for either of these packs then I d'ont know why you wold be charged 55 euros. This is the normal fee for opening a telephone line with FT. So if you had no FT line before, then this is why you will have been charged the 55 euros.

For the rest I can't say. If you want to say what is written on the bills and the amounts then perhaps I - or someone else - will be able to explain what they mean.

Danny

P.S. Also bill k,

In case you were unaware,

the offer does not include all international calls. Only calls to

landlines
of 74 countries are included (not mobiles - except for US and Canada mobiles which are included) plus 1 hour of calls per month to French mobiles. Any calls outside of this (and that includes calls to UK non geographic numbers like 0870, 0700 etc) are charged for. Also any calls to French special numbers (like 0860 or others) are not included either so you will be charged for them too.

Danny

[quote user="bill k"]has anybody out there had problems sighning up to orange's new deal. which has all international calls, television and internet included? i have to this date had bills for nearly 200 euros and loss of internet for 3 weeks, also no phone for 2 days after they disconnected and reconnected my line( a bill for 55 euros) . if anybody can give me advice on how to get any sense from the english speaking helpline i would much obliged. i now have internet and phone, after 6 weeks, but am disputing the bills.[/quote]

The impossible takes longer [:)]

Have a look other peoples' posts about Orange...