Recorded house sale prices

Evianers

we looked under several ideas to find a list of recorded house sales under the "advanced search" section but are obviously not doing something right, as the long list does not find what we are looking for.

we need to know for how much a particular house has been sold - we think we have heard somewhere that the FNAIM give a comprehensive list of houses sold - can this be correct? If anyone knows the link, please post. TIA

Sheila, I believe that this question has come up a few times before (though not often and perhaps not recently).

I think you will find that the answer is that there is no source you could go to and find the answer as in house X sold for Y amount of euros.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please note that the sale price on these sites are prepared by estate agents. I used a company in the past which are based in the UK who gave me a proper valuation of a property. The company is run by a french director who has direct acess to the registry and can even do a national search.

Their valuation report was of excellence, not cheap, but it did help a lot before buying.

Their website is: www.kpsinternational.co.uk

hope this helps inthe future.

Cheers