Humax Foxsat HDR non freesat channels

here is the direct link for of all the current free to air channels, radio and TV

http://en.kingofsat.net/freqs.php?&pos=28.2E&standard=All&ordre=freq&filtre=Clear

some of which are also Freesat channels, of course. All of these are available to add to the FTA list in non freesat mode. This may be useful even for freesat channels - for example, you can record an HD channel like BBC1 HD in non freesat mode and then copy or save the file to watch elsewhere if you want. In freesat mode, most of the HD channels are encrypted and recordings can only be watched on the Humax.

Danny

Thanks you two , but the links you have supplied do not appear to answer my question ......unless I am missing something.[blink]

I am sorry I did not phrase my question correctly.

What I am looking for is the non freesat channel numbers on the Humax Foxsat hdr.

They run from 5001 to 5184.

The channel I mentioned  , 5157 is still running   MB , it must be on a loop.

I don't think there is a list as such,  simply because the list will be whatever the box finds *at the time you perform the scan*.   Whilst for most people the list will be similar,  differences of location or dish size may bump channels up or down the list.

I think what you've found is probably what's left of the BBC interactive (red button) feeds.    These have been scaled back a bit to fit in with the truncated Freeview version;   on a Sky box the BBC link them neatly to the red button,  for some reason we're STILL waiting (after four years now) for Auntie to perform the same function for freesat.

That's my guess anyway.   I wouldn't worry too much,   if it ain't listed on freesat it's not of great general value.

Do take a look at the lists recommended above,   it may be that you see some sort of pattern between what your Humax has found and the "lesser" channels listed.

The channel numbers start from 5000 but the order - and indeed which channels are available - depends on which frequencies you scan and add.

If you do an automatic scan of all frequencies, free to air (i.e. not encrytpted) you will end up with a list much like the order of the channels I posted.

Regarding the channel you were watching, I don't know what it was. Was there no on screen logo? Is there no channel name displayed on the front of the Humax when you watch it?

If it is a channel number like 20735 or some other, ITV are running some test channels under certain numbers at the moment so it may be one of those.

If that does not help you find what channel it is, while watching the channel, press menu then go down to systel and then diagnostics.

The current frequency will be displayed at the bottom where it says tuner 1 and tuner 2.

11058 H etc... you can see what channels are using that frequency on the king of sat link I gave. That should narrow it down to less than 10 or so!

Danny

Yep, Martin is correct, it is on one of the BBC red button service channels. It is channel 6712 (also called BBCi 2) on the satellite. That is the channel name, not the channel number on the Humax box.

I don't know where to find any schedules for these event channels.

Danny

Thanks Danny and Martin ......great answers.

The channel 5157 does have the number 6719 next to it ....no label.

In the left corner of the screen the logo is BBC radio 2 , its one of their "in concert" programs.

The group is 11954 H - 27500

Thanks again guys , I`m happy now.