Franglais! - My kind of film!

This excerpt is a great example of Franglais, I can listen to this and not even realise that it is spoken in two languages, far harder to read in fact:

Stanislas : If I go to the turkish bath, I risk, I risk énormément.
Mac Intosh : Yes.
Stanislas : But, if you, you go out, si vous sortez, the Germans, les Allemands, ils vont vous attraper et ri-ri-ri-ri (il fait le geste de quelqu’un que l’on torture), vous allez parler, et moi I risk encore plus.
Stanislas : Donc, I risk on the two tableaux.
Stanislas : Oui, mais enfin, vous dites toujours Yes.
Stanislas : Bah oui ! Alors écoutez, do you promess me, que if I bring ici Big Moustache, vous partez avec lui ?
Stanislas : Mais définitivement.

It has to be one of the great classic French films. When everybody was raving about the Ch'tis I remember saying that the film had nothing on La Grande Vadrouille ...perhaps on this very Forum.

Don't forget Terry Thomas at his best in this film too..

[quote user="pachapapa"]

Did you watch Johnny English on france 3 the other night.

J'espère que tous vos fils naissent avec trois zizis.[:)]

[/quote]

Is that the one with Rowan Atkinson playing a 007 character?

I have seen clips before and really want to watch it, what night was it on FR3 please so I can try the catch up thingy on the freebox?

[quote user="Chancer"][quote user="pachapapa"]

Did you watch Johnny English on france 3 the other night.

J'espère que tous vos fils naissent avec trois zizis.[:)]

[/quote]

Is that the one with Rowan Atkinson playing a 007 character?

I have seen clips before and really want to watch it, what night was it on FR3 please so I can try the catch up thingy on the freebox?

[/quote]

Yep! that's the one. A very much out of his depth Mr Bean, hilarious.

http://www.programme.tv/johnny-english-4060611.php

P.S. I see you picards will in future be called samariens.....and not sommosapiens.[:D]

They appealed for suggestions, mine was Sommosexuelles but clearly didnt get enough votes.

This is the second time that I have tried to find something either via Pluzz on the TV or direct from your link and it seems that you are not allowed to watch films after they have been screened only the other dross, on that day there it jumps straight from Poubelle la vie to Soir 3 at eleven O clock.

Shame you really got my hopes up.

And now I know for sure that this catch up TV is not worth a J-Arthur [:(]

Beat you to it, I saw it and the trailer for the first one on youtube, it looks great!

Rowan Atkinson actually looks quite handsome now he has aged a bit and could easily pass for a real 007, I raced agints him once and he is a very accomplished pedaller.