Teleconnect problems??

Is anyone else suffering problems with Teleconnect internet connections?? My box has been more off than on since yesterday lunchtime, but as usual when there is a general problem, I can't get through on the phone to them to find out what's going on. Anyone got any ideas?? Cheers

[quote user="Nell"]Is anyone else suffering problems with Teleconnect internet connections?? My box has been more off than on since yesterday lunchtime, but as usual when there is a general problem, I can't get through on the phone to them to find out what's going on. Anyone got any ideas?? Cheers[/quote]

My connection and service is fine, I would suggest you switch the box off; wait a few minutes then turn it back on, this seems to work on some routers when the service gets a bit clunky. But if you can't phone them; then the problem may be your telephone line. Hope you get sorted soon.

I know all about the switch on switch off the box routine. Managed to get through today and I was told they were having problems with some of there servers. Transferred me onto an other one and all seems to be well!!