Pretty Moon - female Border Collie

Moon is just under two years old and is going to be put down at Carcassonne within the next week!  They are full beyond brimming at the moment.  Rowan is leaving to work away on Friday and she's desperate to get this little sweetie away to save her but isn't able to take her out to rescue her as she won't be there.  She has sent this SOS this evening (as she only heard today that she's to be amongst the 'cull' next week) for Moon in the hope that someone will want her as she's so gorgeous.  Please can anyone help?? I will post a picture after this.

Here is the real Moon, the larger one on the left as you look at the picture - lovely little girl (well they are both lovely bless them).  It may be too late for her by next week so if anyone is interested they need to contact Carcassonne SPA very quickly as Rowan has now left on business and can't liaise for her.  She's adorable and sadly this is the only picture we have of this young lady....... far too young to die!

[IMG]http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab161/squarepeg2010/Chien-SPA-NOVEMBRE-031.jpg[/IMG]

Another correction to this one! Sorry I have been so confused about this dog!  Moon is actually the smaller one on the right as you look at the picture.  Also I have further information that she has been sterilised and does not like cats.  She's still lovely though - n'est pas?

I should not forget the original dog in the first picture - she still needs a home and I would love for her to have the happy result that the other two beauties had.  I think I will get the right information on her - she is five - and put her on a new thread.  In the meantime she's an urgent case still.  Thanks to all.

OK the final update on this slightly mixed starting post , is that ALL three dogs in the pictures now have homes and are coming/have got away from Carcassonne! This is thanks to Sue at Poorpaws and Sue and Steve who have been helping Rowan walking the dogs there.... well done those people!