little teeny tiny one

Just arrived at the Spa in Carcassonne - Rowan will have more details........ how cute is he?  Someone must have room for this little chap in their warm cosy home??  Pleeese!

[IMG]http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab161/squarepeg2010/littlefox.jpg[/IMG]

He is a tiny fox terrier, as I hope you can see. He is extremely cuddly and affectionate, not at all a hunt dog (which may be the problem). When you pick him up he just clings to you, which is quite hard to cope with (for me at least).

Anyone think they could get him out of the cold before things get any worse?

Indeed - I'm working hard for little Millie on tghe previous thread - fox terrier - she's just so sweet and not having a very good time at all.......... she needs some love and affection desperately.  She's just a bigger version of Teeny Tiny one!  Teddy bears!

I saw Little Tiny Tot off to his new owner yesterday. He is now called Roux (cos of his red ears) and is going to be adored, that is clear.

Thanks to everyone who helped out with this, Merlin mostly, as ever, but I like to think that all the positive thinking helps too!

Rowan

I am so pleased for this little man...... as you say Christine, another one out of that miserable place.  Having said that I was told a story this morning by a lady who is an SPA inspector in the Creuse, about three dogs they are trying to rescue from a man who leaves them out in a small pen with no shelter and only feeds them maybe once a week or even LESS!  Can you believe this?  It has been reported by English neighbours who can't stand to watch it anymore - these poor dogs are out in the snow and there have been no human tracks to bring them food in over a week with temperatures below -10c......... I have been in tears just thinking about it.  They are trying to get them out but it's taking an age.........  for these three poor creatures and SPA refuge would be heaven! 

Oh my Gawd..that's AWFUL! Why can't this inspector just take away these 2 poor dogs? I was told that the RSPCA here in the UK have even greater powers to enter houses to look at animals reported to them than the relevant people who 'rescue' children!

Can the SPA not just take these dogs as they are very obviously not being cared for?

It's so very very cold outside.... I weep for them.