Lost cat in Toulon

MIAOUS has been missing for a week , my sister and the kids are so worried.

Toulon, (83) , quartier Chateauvallon.

He's a male , castrated, tatooed HRE 298 .

She's looked for him, called him in the whole neighbourhood , celled the vet, the pompiers , ( in case he had been run over), talked to the neighbours, left a message on the answering machine of local kennels ,  is making ads to stick in public places, put an ad on leboncoin.

What else to still give hope to the kids, who keep crying.. ?

This is sort of a SOS from them .

Frenchie, my only consolation for you is that I've had cats go missing for more than a month and then turn up as though nothing had happened. I understand the complete helplessness that you all must be feeling, but you have done all you can. Sometimes they just go off because they prefer somewhere else as one of ours has done since returning to the UK. She comes back from time to time so I know she is well, but she just doesn't want to be with the rest of our menagerie.

Just make sure they keep calling him and then he may well reappear.

Bon courage.

Hi Frenchie

I also have a friend whose cat went missing from the home of someone who was caring for him (at least a half hour drive from the owners home) while the owner was back in the uk for six months. The cat was missing for the best part of six months but some days after my friend returned Joey the cat showed up!! Not only had Joey returned after months of being missing but he had also found his way home too! Hope that gives you some reasurance that cats do amazing things.

regards

Linda ps. if you are still on -line could you help me with a post?? I can't get my photos to show...my post is the one for Brian the cat xx