Kitten/young cat wanted, dept 79/16

Galet

Hi Galet

We are looking for a kitten/cat in dept 16 too, little ads in the vets are supposed to be a good source, as are ads in Gamma Vert. We have tried the refuge to no avail too.

The local free papers seem to carry quite a few ads for the more exotic breeds, but at a price !!

We have been told that there will be a lot more around a little later in the year.

The English food shop in busseire potiviene in haute vienne has about fifteen  kittens of various ages to find good homes for they are all house cats and the mother can be seen, also some are longhaired I got two beautiful kittens from the owner about four months ago and she had 20 then to find homes for so i presume she will have some left they are lovely kittens I dont know the number  but you can go to the shop and maybe get your supplys in aswell! its funny that you cannot find any I thought there was supposed to be a load of unwanted kittens around , on another note Im sure under the pet section on total france there are two angorra kittens looking for homes

I hope you find one!

liz