Jabs

Teamedup

My god thats expensive TU. I have to take our four at the same time (two trips as I've only two arms) and even with my group discount of 10% I pay less than 100€ for the four to have all their routine jabs,plus rabies and in the past I have had Programme jabs too. You obviously live in an expensive region and this is reflected in the prices that professionals charge.

You're very lucky Val2. I'm afraid I live in an area like Teamedup. I pay 60 euros for our collie each year. Worth it though as we love him dearly and want to make sure we do all we can to protect him.

• 2 weeks later...

This was only a little cat, no rabies jabs or passport either. The frontline was an extra 27 euros.

We are obviously living in the wrong region.

And all this was nothing in comparison to the recent bill we have had for the dog which was getting on for 600 euros and not finished yet.

[quote]This was only a little cat, no rabies jabs or passport either. The frontline was an extra 27 euros. We are obviously living in the wrong region. And all this was nothing in comparison to the rec...[/quote]

Was that a single Frontline treatment (spot-on) or a pack of 3/6 pipettes. I only ask as round me you can purchase the packs at reasonable prices in some Bricos, larger garden centres, etc.

If I buy a pack of 3 pipettes on Frontline Combo (top of the rage stuff only bause it protects your home from fleas) from my vet (again the most expensive place) I get a pack for €32. However, standard Frontline in 6 pack from http://www.zubialcompany.com/zoobial/zeshop/frontline.html virtually halves the cost.