HELP - Our dog is missing in France

Boo

So pleased you have her back. When we had our youngest dog microchipped the vet also gave us a disk to put on his collar saying he had a chip. It certainly worked when he got out one time - someone took him to their local vet who rang us after scanning him and finding out the details.

Please post a pic of your dog back with you safe and sound....look forward to seeing it.  I am trying to write this after leaving my Labrador in kennels for five days and he is almost on my lap kissing me continously.

What a wonderful, happy ending for all & a huge WELL DONE to all involved.

This is probaby really a question for Christine, or if anyone else knows the answer, please let me know.

Our dog spends a lot of time with us here in France.  He is chipped but not tattooed.  He always wears a collar with two tags on it: One has our French address & phone number & "Puce", the other the English details.

My question:  Can I register two addresses against the microchip? If so, how do I go about it?

Many thanks.

As far as I can remember, if you are with Petplan, you can register at least 2 addresses.  You can even register the address of the dog's carer if you leave it with anyone for any length of time.