someone to look after our lovely black labrador on a temporary basis

mavasata

We have to return to England from time to time and need to find someone who would look after Ruby, our 10 year old labrador in their own home.  She is such a lovely, easy dog and great company.  We tried taking her back but it wasn't very successful as we only have a tiny flat there and she is used to space.  Our next trip away is from 10th June - 8th July and then for the winter, beginning of december through to beginning of March.  We don't want to rehouse her as we love her too much.  If you love dogs and think you can take care of her for us, then please get in touch. Forgot to mention we live in the Lot, Department 46 near Prayssac.

If you can help mavasata, send an email or a PM.

Please do not advertise your services on the forum as your post will be deleted in accordance with the forum code of conduct.

Thank you.

Forum Moderators

[quote user="nalorofo"]

Did you try" Mind my house" (and animals) web site ? ... It's great and very helpfull !

[/quote]

Here's an idea, Erns.  Just look for a "mind my house, animals and wife" website!  Sorted [:D]

• 1 month later...
For those who might be interested Ruby is currently lodging with my friends and very happy she seems to be.

Only found out by accident though as zero further communication from the OP after my PM, a simple word of thanks would have been a courtesy [:(]