looking for good home for my dog

nattywatty3

im looking for a nice person to take care of my

dog beacuse due to financial difficultys, we live in a appartement and

havent got any space for him to run around , hes very nice and loves to

be cuddledhe is about 3 yrs old ask me for photos i cant seem to put

them on. if we dont find anyone well have to leave him at the shelter

and really wish to find him a nice home.

I wish you the best of luck, Nattywatty - sorry you find yourself in this position - it is always so sad to part with pets.

I believe you'd do better if you told us where you are![:)]

If you pm me with your e-mail address, then we can exchange e-mails with the pics and I will happily post them on here for you.

In the meantime, NattyWatty, it would be a good idea to give a description of your dog and useful information e.g good with children? does he have a pet passport? etc.

A number of us (including me) have rescued dogs from posts on this Forum and so it really is worthwhile spending a bit of time giving more information.  Photographs are the best thing and so emailing Coops would be a great idea so that she can post pics.

Where do you live in France (you could give a rough indication)?

hi, shrek is my daughters dog, he is 3 years old and neutered. He will be chipped all going well by the end of the week. He is good with cats, children and female dogs. Not so good with males as he wants to be the boss. she lives in the department 66 but I can arrange to take him to a good home if it's further away. She has 3 dogs, I have taken the older male but can't take shrek as the 2 have never really got on. At the moment he is cooped up in an appartment and it is not a very good situation as financially they are struggling. We will try to get some photos on here tomorrow, He is a medium sized dog , very friendly .