What international school in Paris is better? Ecole Active Bilingue or International School of Paris??? please help......

elysium

my cousin and i were planning on becoming exchange students in different countries...... and after we graduate we would want to do it...... she picked Japan and will go to the American School of Japan there...... but i want to go to Paris and i need an international school with english cause i only know basic french and i really like Ecole Active Bilingue and International School of Paris.... so i can't decide....... please tell me what are the pros and cons and please give me like the student life and how is the education and place....... please help.... thanks...... 

[quote user="elysium"]oh really???... i'm so sorry didn't knew you were the punctuation police..... what are you gonna do??? send me a mean post???
[/quote]

People who come to this forum seeking advice and offer such an aggressive response in only their second post usually don't get any help.  However, the original criticism regarding your inability to punctuate correctly was a little unfair seeing that you haven't actually graduated yet.

When you do, you'll have also learnt all about capital letters so you'll be able to demonstrate a basic level of academic ability when you apply for admission to your new school.

[quote user="Sunday Driver"]

[quote user="elysium"]oh really???... i'm so sorry didn't knew you were the punctuation police..... what are you gonna do??? send me a mean post???

[/quote]

People who come to this forum seeking advice and offer such an aggressive response in only their second post usually don't get any help.  However, the original criticism regarding your inability to punctuate correctly was a little unfair seeing that you haven't actually graduated yet.

When you do, you'll have also learnt all about capital letters so you'll be able to demonstrate a basic level of academic ability when you apply for admission to your new school.

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D] [:P]

Seriously though, I think learning English WOULD be a good starting point. I live in Africa and there are lots of people here for whom English is an inconvenient second language.  Their generosity knows no bounds and they would be delighted to help.  Some of them even speak French, so maybe you could kill two birds with one stone ...  so to speak.  Just to be clear, that's a colloquial expression and is not to be taken as an imperative for the learning of English.  I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if any animals were killed as a consequence of this post.

I think you'd do better on The Student Room forum - they have a forum about international study and some of the posts on other topics are from students who've studied at the schools you are looking at.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=116

You will also find plenty of posts from people who are not d'un certain age and who won't be phased by your lack of punctuation!

(Not sure if I've posted the link right but I too am of a certain age and haven't tried to do this before!)

Good luck!

Helen