Who moved my car?!

Crevette

I parked my car the other day (in Paris) with one wheel just on (maybe outside) the line of the parking area ;

E.g.

M---- PARKING AREA START
Y
A
C
A
R
C
A
R

---- PARKING AREA END

I was very close by car 2, to maximise my car being in the parking area.

Because I was aware I wasn't well parked I went back the street today, only to find ;

---- PARKING AREA START
C
A
R

M
Y
C
A
R
---- PARKING AREA END

It seems like "car 3" (or someone?!) has pushed my car!

It's nice to be "fully" in a parking space (apart from one wheel is now on the pavement!) but I don't get it!

Any other ideas? Has this happend to anyone else?

-Rob-
PS: Car 3 has a "doctor" symbol in its windscreen - do they have special "pushing" power?!!!

Ooh, Chezstevens, I assume the horizontal twin must be a BMW  For me, it's the clatter of  a Guzzi

Re the RHD thing, I recently had a prang in my car (not my fault) The car, an old 320 Merc Estate, was probably worth about £1,000. The damage was estimated at 4,350 Euros to which I replied, Fine, give 3,000 Euros and we're all over the moon. I get more than it's worth, they save 1,350 Euros and I don't have to find a buyer for a RHD guzzler. They gave me all the damage money and I got to keep the car which still drives fine as they valued it at 8,000 Euros so it was not considered a write-off. Now that's one benefit of keeping your old RHD.