Flying from Paris...parking??

jehe

[quote user="jehe"]

We are flying from Paris next month to attend my daughters wedding and wondered what the situation is re parking at the airport ?? [/quote]

French friends going on holiday for 2 weeks in February this year drove to Paris, left their car parked in a residential street, caught the metro to the airport and did the reverse on their return. Quite commonly done is what they said to me, car found as they had left it - fine.

Not that I recommend this action of course.

Sue [;-)]

[quote user="spg"][quote user="jehe"]

We are flying from Paris next month to attend my daughters wedding and wondered what the situation is re parking at the airport ?? [/quote]

French friends going on holiday for 2 weeks in February this year drove to Paris, left their car parked in a residential street, caught the metro to the airport and did the reverse on their return. Quite commonly done is what they said to me, car found as they had left it - fine.

Not that I recommend this action of course.

Sue [;-)]

[/quote]

You'd have to be really careful, though, because many of the trains to the airport now go from the gare  du nord and many of the suburbs on the line can be quite dodgy, Drancy, la Courneuve, for example.