Car repairs

Steve

Steve wlecome to the forum. There are literally hundreds of members who post on varying topics. If even a small proportion posted 'no' when they had not found them or did not know you query and loads of other peoples would drown in replies.

I have not seen the French equivalent of 'Scuff n Chips' but thats not to say it does not exist. Did a quick search on likely names via Google,Fr without finding them.

Cheers for the reply

I too have trawled around but found nowt, perhaps I should start a business?

Although first time here, I've been a member of other forums for a long time & am well aware of how they work, thanks for your comments though.

Cheers

steve

I have never seen the windscreen chip repairs in France either.......there is a guy who regularly  pitches his "tent " in our local Supermarket car park .. and seems to do OK .I have also seen them in motorway services in the UK and I believe your insurer will cover cost of repair .....Welcome to the forum Steve  and yes .....you could well have a buisiness.....come to think of it ...never seen a  Mobile valet business in France .....now where did I put that bucket and sponge ?

[quote user="Steve"]

Cheers for the reply

I too have trawled around but found nowt, perhaps I should start a business?

Although first time here, I've been a member of other forums for a long time & am well aware of how they work, thanks for your comments though.

Cheers

steve

[/quote]

Huge distance / time between customers versus UK

If you are refering to windscreens then Autoglass have a branches here in France who will repair stone chips, but you might have to go to one of their depots. I saw a promo several months back in one of the supermarket car parks offering a free service.

However if you are refering to bodywork then I would have thought that you might as well look for a needle in a haystack as the French just do not seem to bother about the condition of thier cars, they just run them into the ground.  

Victor