CT oops

partout

Hello

We  bought a couple of years ago a 1960 citroen fourgon, and we were looking through the paperwork and wondered what had happened to the CT, we have not taken it for CT since we bought the car, and was checking that we had a valid one, but what does the CT document look like, can anyone post a copy of one please, what happens if we don't have one, can we just go along and make an appointment and get one from the CT center?

morning Ame

have had a look at Cert Immatriculation,  this was issued on the 29jun2006,  there is no stamp on the back. We had to get a new Cert Imma, as the car had to have the number plates changed to area 47, it is en collection, -not that matters now-.

I get the sneeky feeling that we are going to have some fun getting the CT done when we are down next in France.

Has anyone had any experience of going through this particular problemo, or am I barking up the wrong tree!

I'm not sure I understand your problem... is the vehicle on a CG Collection?

In which case as from now 5 yearly CTs will be required

For cars already on a CG Collection with their last Controle Technique done more then 5 years ago, those with an even registration number (the actual number, not the departement N°) must get a CT done in 2009, odd numbers should get their first 5 yearly CT done in 2010.

Just make an appointment at the local CT station, taking the carte grise with you. If you are near Fumel, I recommend Didier Bressou, Autovision, at Condeyzaygues, on the Villeneuve road

pm me if you wish

Partout

You have a carte grise de collection, so up until now, your vehicle hasn't needed a regular CT.  However, the rules have recently changed and you now need one done every five years.

If you check out this [url=http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/1/1748128/ShowPost.aspx#1748128]THREAD[/url] you'll find Polly has provided the dates from which the now compulsory CT will have to be carried out.

Edit:  Polly got in first......[;-)]