Kangoo 4x4 diesel

Racerbear02

Not exactly, but I did have a 1.4 petrol Kangoo and no problems (except the cost of the service with a cambelt change).

I was amazed by three things though,
1) just how perky and sprightly it was (inc over snow, mud etc with just front wheel drive, I had considered the 4x4 version, but my local mechanic put me off it by saying, it was twice as likely to go wrong, and renault 4x4's usually do)  /kangoo-review-
2) just how much I could get into it, with the seats down it became a Tardis,
3) just how noisy it became on the motorway over 60, even with rear boot cover, loaded or unloaded, it just boomed;
in fact round town it was lovely, but I got rid because of the motorway boom and immediately missed the load carrying space,
more than the estate I replaced it with.

We have a diesel Kangoo, now nearly 5 years old. I agree about the load space, we've even transported a bath in ours, and it definitely holds more than the Freelander I used to have. We rarely drive on motorways, and then not very far, it does get a bit noisy at high-ish speeds. Good for shifting bags of cement, tiles etc. Like most things and the curate's egg, good in parts, less good in others.

FairyNuff