Address for Ford France.

Jo

[quote user="Iceni"]

Googling with the words "Ford France" offers you an option to "contact us" which yields an address for Customer Relations in France. I have no idea whether this is what you want.

John

[/quote]

Yep, done that and e-mailed them 3 days ago, no reply as yet[8-)]

[quote user="Bob T"]If it is less than 10 years old then you should try Ford UK first.

[/quote]

It's more than 10 years old unfortunately, and the lady at the prefecture said it had to be Ford France?[8-)][8-)]

This is the email of the lady at Ford France who I contacted when I did mine a few years ago .....so cant guarantee it is still active .

She emailed me the form I needed to fill in to apply.

"Cuq, Pauline (P.)" [email protected]

And this is what they asked for.

Dear Customer ,

As per your request, and to make it easier to carry out our investigations, please, return us this letter together with the following documents or information here-under :

q       Photocopy of the foreign registration document of the vehicle (showing clearly the registration number and the 1st date of registration.).

q       Payment by check only for 119,60 €  payable to FMC AUTOMOBILES SAS, to cover our expenses.

q       To entirely fill the table of the VIN plate's below (it's a metal plate located on the vehicle, under the hood of the engine or on the door before passenger or foot medium).

q       A copy of head-lights replacement invoice.

q       To specify the name and the address of the owner of the vehicle +  telephone number

bank’s Please note that for any check established by a foreign bank, 16.27 TTC will be added to cover expenses, so leading to a total amount of 135.87€ TTC.

(THIS AMOUNT IS NON REFUNDABLE)

THE DELAY FOR DELIVERY OF THE CERTIFICATE WILL BE WITHIN 10 DAYS 

• 2 weeks later...

If the car is a UK vehicle under ten years old, you can obtain a free EU Certificate Of Conformity from Renault UK customer services.  Their freephone number is 08000 72 33 72.

Otherwise, you'll have to obtain an attestation d'identification from Renault SAS, Service attestations, 860 Quai de Stalingrad, 92109 BOULOGNE BILLANCOURT. Their phone number is 08 10 28 22 82.