EDF and Scottish Power

Yes we understand, but don't let facts get in the way of a Tory party political broadcast.

France has been supplying the UK's National Grid for years via the convertor station in Kent and a cable under the Channel. However much of the UK power supply, not generation,  is now foreign owned, and in London, East Anglia  and the South by EDF.

This of course would not have been possible had the TORIES not privatised the Electricity industry.  Now I wonder who sold off the water, the gas, the buses, the railways.............

"Forums a bit quite lately just thought i would stir it up a little"

My you are a credit to the human race , or in other words I am *a sad sock puppet/muppet/troll/tory boy *delete as appropriate who has nothing better to do with his time than post inaccurate tosh to Forums every now and again.  Yes in France Michael where we live,  its a very pleasant day, you really must try and get out of the Conservative Club bar more often.

[quote user="Michael"]Forums a bit quite lately just thought i would

stir it up a little.Brought the reds in the bed out...Have a nice day

Ron/Miki.[/quote]

You won't find a red in my bed. Strictly West London, you're thinking Norf Lundern.

Oh it was a wind up..........who would have guessed it...Clever chap Michael, really had me going there....................