Starting my own business

FreezeFrame

Hi I've started a company where i will be hiring video cameras in resorts. We will hire cameras, film and edit footage, I will be using a few reps from england but would like to see any of you can help me with some issues.

1) Paying can it just go straight to english accounts or do i need to pay into french accounts,

2) how to set up a french bank account

Post edited by a moderator, please do not advertise your goods or services on the forum.

I think it will depend which regime you have registered your business under, how formal the accountancy has to be and whether you need a separate business account. It sounds a fairly complex business model if you are paying reps so I guess not auto entrepreneur, and I don't see how you can possibly get away with running a business in France under any other regime than AE, if that, without a French bank account. Or without an accountant come to that - French accountants do seem to be pretty useless on the whole but they will be able to tell you how to open a bank account :/

• 3 weeks later...

[quote user="Russethouse"] I could be wrong but I think its still called 'filming' even though its all digitised and there is no actual film - confused ? I am !![/quote]

No you are not RH, and you can take that from me, as after fourty years as a Film technician I  hate "video" but am amused that they claim to "film" things.[:D]