Yet more on Woodburners

Andrew Wright

[quote]Try www.charnwood.com . English made with a good range but their website does have a French page and stockists throughout france. From my conversations with them they can supply and arrange fitting. ...[/quote]

Many thanks Aitch. I will give them a try.Take care.

[quote]Try www.charnwood.com . English made with a good range but their website does have a French page and stockists throughout france. From my conversations with them they can supply and arrange fitting. ...[/quote]

Many thanks Aitch. I will give them a try.Take care.

I had a Charnwood fitted in the house when I lived in UK and it was absolutely fantastic.

The design of the two doors at a slight angle made it a much better alternative to watch than the tv most evenings!!

Hi you could also try here http://www.villager.co.uk/

They do have an agent in Cholet if I remember we have their details  but alas they are all packed waiting for our move. but we did contact them and the prices are about the same as in the uk

the only difference we could see between the uk and french version was the french one is not fitted with the flue butterfly .

Dave

ps they do fit them as well