Help Tiler Needed

Manda

I have a house in Mussidan 1/2 North or Bergerac(24) that needs some work ! Not much by French standards But by mine I have been quoted by a French Man 500 euros to tile a 10sq mtr floor and 4 sq mtrs on a kitchen wall . Can someone tell me if this is as expensive as it seems. I would like to find someone man or woman who could do the job for a more reasonable price. If I find the right person there is walls to plaster in 8 rooms and a small bathroom , large bathroom and toilet to tile as well. My email is [email protected].

My husband will be over in a couple of weeks but we have some dutch friends who could show anyone the house if need be.(they speak good English)

I live in hope

Best regards

Amanda

would that he were getting that. Almost half will go out in cotisations and the rest will be salary and then whatever taxes he has to pay. At that sort of price he isn't getting a fortune out of it. Twenty odd years ago they used to say allow 2000ff a day for an artisan, so I suppose judging by the cost of living difference, around 3000ff is probably right.