Fosse installation near La Coquille

Haventgotone

Hi,
My husband has been offered a permanent (legit) job and we are moving over in November.

Our first priority must be installing a septic tank.
I understand that we need to obtain a Demande d' installation form from the Mairie to apply for permission and that in our area a lady who is known as 'Madame Sylvie' (does anyone know her surname please) will make final decision about placement of tank and filtration.
Our problem is that because we have a well we will have to go under a very small (just about made up) road to place our filtration pipework in our seperated field to fulfill distance regulations.
We have been told by a French neighbour that we can do the installation ourselves (my husband is a builder) and that Madame Sylvie will do checks to ensure all is to code and eventually sign off the project.
The neighbour would use his JCB for the digging out for no charge and has done this many times before.
Obviously this would save us a considerable amount of euros.
Any advice would be very welcome.

hi

think you are reading the rules wrong .. It says quote " if your sand filter is within 35 meters of a well you will have to fit it in a bag "

no expert but been here for 5 months and on my 4th fosse now.

dave

ps all have passed inspection and have the cirtificates ect.....

Quote: 4 fosses all for yourself ? I hope your clients ask for your SIRET....

why would they... they were all french......

dave

only the brits want to bubble people the french just want it done cheap and done right.

http://www.lepoirie.com/

Dave,

Your website is a bit lacking in information re your Siret No.TVA No. etc.

How are you able to carry out this work and offer any guarantees, etc?

Carrying out multiple fosse-septique installations would put you over the threashold for TVA registration.

If you are not registered then you are defrauding the Impot for TVA payable together with URSAAF, etc, etc.

Also, if you are not registered, then your prices would enable you to underquote other registered artisans in your area.

You make a lot of daft postings on various subjects - I would be very interested in your comments to the above points.

Regards,

Bob Clarke
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/grindoux