Compression fittings

Jonzjob

Does anyone know either where I can get 22mm compression fittings down here in the Aude or if there is a company in the U.K. that will ship stuff to France? Screw fix don't, I tried that yesterday.

All of the places I have tried in Carcassonne have the soulder fittings, but not the compression and one plumbers merchant told me that you cant get them??? I know you can because I have some, but not the elbows and 'Ts' I need...

Thanks in anticipation [:D]

This is for the hot side of a solar heating system flro our pool. It isn't possible to use soft solder according to the makers, hard solder isn't possible 1. because there is a plastic end fitting on the manifold box of the collector and 2. I don't have the kit or ability to do hard soldering/brazing...

The normal in the bricos that we have been to are 20 or 25mm in compression. 22 solder, no problems!! I may have to go back to Point P and get them to order them for me. All I want is 10 X 90 deg elbows and 2 'Ts'. What is difficult about that?

Sheldon, I think that I am the same as these compression fittings 'cause I feel that I'm failing with age toooo?[:(]

The plastic is the end plate fitting on the solar panel manifold housing. The pipework is copper 22mm and to try to braze anything to it would destroy the end fitting. Plastis pipes would melt and distort with the heat that this panel will generate, up to 140 deg C plus!

I had a wonderful idea and I think that I have found the way to get the kit shipped over. If it works out I will post and let you know...

All I have to do now is to get the plastic pipe and fittings for the pool side of the heat exchanger. Par de problem!!!