Wooden guttering!

Chris Head

Yep pretty cool, i'd prefer a nice bit of copper mixed in there somewhere tho.[:)]

What is that road sign all about? No walking giants, no mini people with balls, no floating cars and no building houses in boxes. Um OK then. You go to some odd places Mr H.

[:D]

The trouble with guttering, whether wooden plastic zinc  or whatever, is that it's difficult to seal the joints. So you get this drip drip dripping. Especially at the moment with the constant rain. Any hints?

Yeah I guess the place was a bit odd Moggy, probably why the nice police folk had their hands resting on their Glocks all the time, I think it was Poland or Ukraine. Should've taken Sniperkitty along!

Hi Coops, who cares if it leaks? It's the look that counts...doin' good thanks.

Blue tack Pat, it works wonders, be a shame if someone flicked a fag butt up there though.

[quote user="Meg "]Yep pretty cool, i'd prefer a nice bit of copper mixed in there somewhere tho.[:)]

What is that road sign all about? No walking giants, no mini people with balls, no floating cars and no building houses in boxes. Um OK then. You go to some odd places Mr H.

[:D]
[/quote]

I like the sign behind it ........... Red people can take the golden stair case to heaven ?? OK I know I need glasses [:)]