moving to france very soon...

rosie

[quote user="Just Katie"]Wow, I wonder if Jon Doust posts here.  I would love his autograph and his recipe for marmalade.[/quote]

Yes he does but you'll have to find his name. Furryknickers is pretty close to home in his case I think he would say. But be careful for La Racaille interfering with your drawers, but then I never tell the truth.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="woolybanana"]...but then I never tell the truth.[/quote]

So that's a fib then WB, which means that you do tell the truth but you fib about it, which means you don't tell the truth, which means....[8-)][8-)][8-)].....................I wish I hadn't started this [:D]

[quote user="Just Katie"]How do you know anyway?  You havent been around for the last 10 years!![:@][/quote]

LOL, it's because I have been around for many years that I know who it is.

I have tried to contact the person but had no reply. There are reasons why people use made up names on the net. Maybe he just wants to be who he is, here?[kiss]

Or, maybe he's fielding lucrative offers from glossies as we speak?[:)]

Rosie, if you're still looking in what are your thoughts now, now

you've had a chance to digest the information and advice you've been

given?

[quote user="Just Katie"]Shame, he never came across as a jam maker[:(][/quote]

There is nothing wrong with making Jam...or so I'm told.

[quote user="Tresco"]

[quote user="Just Katie"]Shame, he never came across as a jam maker[:(][/quote]

There is nothing wrong with making Jam...or so I'm told.[/quote]

Don't you think it is a wee bit girlie for men to make jam?  I know, I know, I have small town valleys mentality but it just makes me think of  the WI (bless 'em).  Now chutney is a different thing altogether far more manly.[:D]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote user="Just Katie"]

Gawd, no wonder you dream about being stuck in a broomcupboard with Chabal.  [:D]

[/quote]

Uggggh, really?  He's a bit neanderthal looking for my taste and  you would need a pretty big broom cupboard to accommodate him!

[IMG]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc149/ahoward99/1sebastien-chabal.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Panda "][quote user="Just Katie"]

Gawd, no wonder you dream about being stuck in a broomcupboard with Chabal.  [:D]

[/quote]

Uggggh, really?  He's a bit neanderthal looking for my taste and  you would need a pretty big broom cupboard to accommodate him!

[/quote]

Thanks Panda, a girl from my own heart, but strangely enough, we seem to be the minority.[blink].

EDIT But you dont particulary want to be stuck with a jam maker either do you?